my apps has change to "hello world"

why when i run my apps on simulator , my app has been changed to "hello world" background, the simulator not showing my apps, can you fixed, please.

Thank you.

Accepted Reply

Delete all versions of all apps you've already built to the simulator, off of the simulator.

Then for your project, use the Product menu/clean build folder, then build to the simulator again.

Assumes latest Xcode 11.1

Replies

Delete all versions of all apps you've already built to the simulator, off of the simulator.

Then for your project, use the Product menu/clean build folder, then build to the simulator again.

Assumes latest Xcode 11.1

I have been having the same problem, deleted the APP from the simulator, deleted the whole app, did the Product menu but every time that damn hello world comes back.

Can you PLEASE help me?

my xcode is the 11.6

Thanks
I am having the same problem that the previous user was having BUT the solution you gave him did'nt work. i also reseted the computer and reinstalled the xcode but it didn't work, hello world always comes back

PLEASE HELP ME

For those new to Xcode development and running into this issue, try checking if your 'Main Interface' option is set to the right file, by clicking on the top item in the left menu (should be your project name) -> select your target -> select General tab -> then select your main interface in the dropdown menu under the 'Deployement Info' tab. Found out mine was actually missing the .storyboard extension.