Does App Store Connect provides api to create APNS authentication token key?

Dear Apple Developer Team,

We are building white labelling applications for 100 customers. Each of my 100 customers have their own apple account and publish my white label app in their own account.

For push notifications in all of those 100 apps, I need to use token based approach. This requires all of my customer to create encryption key and Key Id from their account. Making all of the customers to create these keys and getting form them is tedious process. I want to automate this. meaning, using REST api, will create these p8 key file and Key Id for token based push notifications.

Please clarify the below things and let me know your inputs:

1. Does app store connect have api to create and get the p8 file and Key Id for this APNS?

2. If app store connect doesn't have api, Is there any other api apple provides to create and get the p8 file and Key Id for this APNS?

Thanks,

Guna

Replies

Hello, did you find any solution? I have to do that too. Also we just need endpoint to create apns service certificate.

No, App Store Connect API doesnt provide any endpoint to create an APNS key. The only method which apple provides to create one is through the App Store Connect portal. So even if any third-party solution is available, you will need to give them access to an account which is of at least ’App Manager’ role. I will not be comfortable in giving a third-party service such power for just creating an APNS key.