"EMAIL OPTIONS" with Sign-In not available on Apple Watch for some users

Are are using Apple Sign-In on an independent watch app, and have found with our internal testing that on the initial Sign-In the user is prompted with "EMAIL OPTIONS" to "Share" or "Hide" their email, however on subsequent Sign-Ins they no longer get this option, just a message saying: "Do you want to sign in to [app name] with your Apple ID [email address]?" - "Continue" being the only option.

Fresh installs, revoking apple SIgn-In, logging out and back in of the user's Apple ID account, none of these fix the issue once it appears. The only way I have found to get the user back to their original state, is by making a build with a new bundle ID.

Has anyone else come across this issue, or know how a user can get themselves into this state? I looked for an option like "Always Hide Email address", but I haven't found it yet.

Thanks,

Replies

Still getting this frequently. One user has it permanently. I see it occasionally when logging in and out, but I'm yet to find a reliable way to get back to "EMAIL OPTIONS".