Has macOS Catalina 10.15.1 beta been pulled?

After performing a clean installation of macOS Catalina 10.15 (19A602) and verifying that my MacBook is enrolled in the Apple Developer program, I've been running Software Update checks constantly but cannot update to the Beta 1 version. The check reports that there are no updates available, even when I install the Beta profile from the Developer website.

Has macOS Catalina 10.15.1 Beta 1 been pulled or has anyone been able to download this update recently?

Cheers

Replies

Same here. 19A602 -> Nothing in the Software Update Preferenes pane (even after using the undocumented cmd + R shortcut).

Considering that we are getting a few reports of customers facing new issues with the 10.15.1 beta 1, it would be nice to hear from Apple about the state of this beta 1:

- is it yet another problematic beta that has been pulled?

- are there more changes in this beta than the only 2 ones listed in the Release Notes (i.e. the 2 changes for Photos)?

Same problem on Macbook pro 2016 and iMac 2017. Nothing in Software Update Preferences pane.There are enrolled and rebooted but nothing...

Uninstall dev. profile, then reinstall and it works again... – then you see beta 2