Issue with CTSubscriber_priv.h - CFTelephony This is the Main Method that Helps to get new EAP value we can find this in core telephony - (BOOL) refreshCarrierToken —OSX_AVAILABLE_STARTING(__MAC_NA,__IPHONE_6_0); If this method returns true me

Issue with CTSubscriber_priv.h - CFTelephony

This is the Main Method that Helps to get new EAP value we can find this in core telephony

- (BOOL) refreshCarrierToken —OSX_AVAILABLE_STARTING(__MAC_NA,__IPHONE_6_0);

If this method returns true means we are expecting the below delegate method will get triggered and provide new EAP Token value “The issue we have right now is even though the method above returns true the delegate method is not getting trigged to provide updated EAP value”

public func subscriberTokenRefreshed(_ subscriber: CTSubscriber) {

if let refrestCarrierToken = subscriber.carrierToken?.base64EncodedString() {

self.carrierToken = refrestCarrierToken

}

}

Replies

Tried lot of scenrio to trigger above delegate when its returning tru but not able to get the updated carreier token when i am refreshing the carrier token .Please help me in this issue if any suggestion to do for getting refresh carrier token .....

Issue with

CTSubscriber_priv.h

This is not public API, and thus is not appropriate to discuss here on DevForums. If you got this file from Apple, you should raise any questions you have with your Apple contact. If this is something you reverse engineered, there are other places out there on the ’net that you can use for such discussions.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"