App Store Connect - Remove non-existence App Preview

We encountered an issue in App Store Connect that has been stuck for months.

App Store reviewer rejected our submission and say our App Preview content is not appropriate (including self promoting ad…). OK, we removed the video. What happened next is weird. We got rejected again and received feedback that the App Preview content is not appropriate - even we had removed it!

Frustrated, we removed ALL screenshots (no video) and reupload ONLY screenshots. And again we got rejected and receive feedback that the App Preview content is not appropriate. We asked for technical help and received the same response. We asked for which localisation? English (that is our main), so it is not localisation issue (which all links to English).

How do we remove a non-existence App Preview?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of limtc Down vote post of limtc
2k views

Replies

Add an acceptable app preview. That might over ride what the app reviewer is still seeing.

Hi, thanks for the feedback!

My question is: right now it says 0/3 App Preview - won't I need to do 3 replacement reviews in order to replace that phantom video?

I am not sure if this applicable to your case, but want to share anyway:

Had app review stuck in reject status because of App Preview (unrelated to reason for app publication) was not accptable due to some reason.

Was unable to delete any of the App Previews in App Store Connect Media Manager because the App Previews were not shown as present, although the Screen Shots were.

Eventually was able to remove the App Previews with Media Manager using a different Mac device with Safari 12.1.2 running on macOS Mojave 10.14.6.

Could not accomplish this on the primary developer machine with latest release of Safari 13.0.2 running on macOS Catalina 10.15. Opened an incident report with Apple Developer Program Support.

I believe the problem occurs with App Previews created in the past for 4.7-inch Display and below. Hope that this might be of help to someone.

Thanks for the help, I will file a bug report and see whether there is any feedback on this.

Hi, I also encountered the exactly same problem. Only the screen shots are shown, but no App Preview metadata(shown as 0/3).

I also tried using Safari 12.1.2 running on macOS Mojave 10.14.6 but still cannot see or edit the app previews(still shown as 0/3).

What am i missing and how do you solve this problem and get App Preveiws Video deleted? 

Hope to have your reply.
Please file a feedback report if you are still experiencing this issue so our teams can investigate further.