Team not available?

A customer added me to their team today as a developer.

When I sign in to App Store Connect, I can see and select their team from the list that appears under my name. However, when I open Xcode, the team doesn't appear under my Apple ID in Account Preferences or in the Team drop-down in the signing tab.

I also noticed that even though I can select the team in App Store Connect, my name doesn't appear on the Users and Access screen. But I can see the app that I was assigned to work on.

I tried closing and opening Xcode several times. I also removed and re-added my Apple ID.

I waited several hours in case this was some sort of data propagation issue, but it hasn't resolved. What should I do next?

Frank

Replies

Member Center team Roles which include assignment to a working dev team are different than ASC user roles*.

ASC Developer role does not include the ability to assign/edit user roles on that account. From the docs: 'Developer -- Manages development and delivery of an app.'

In lieu of shared credentials, I'd assume you'd need to be both added to that team, and assigned the dev role.

References...

*ASC User Roles:

i am facing the same issue for Admin Role wit Xcode 14.2 Please suggest some solution @Apple Team