3 Replies
      Latest reply on Nov 19, 2019 7:37 AM by drhundertwasser
      lbrade Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Is anyone else having issues with wait times for publishing on Apple News? Our account has been in the "Under Review" status for well over two months and all I get is the following response from Apple:

"Thank you for contacting us.

The review for your channel is currently in progress and requires additional time.

As soon as the review is complete, you will receive an email notification.

Thank you for your continued patience as we work to complete your channel review as quickly as possible."

I could understand if it took a few weeks but I submitted our channel for review at the beginning of August and no one seems to be able to inform us what the hold up is or if there are any problems with the content we've submitted.

If anyone has advice on how to resolve this I would greatly appreciate it and look forward to hearing a response soon!

Thanks,

Logan

• Re: Apple News Review Wait Times
          drhundertwasser Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I've been waiting 5 weeks.

lbrade Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Yeah, the turnaround time on these approvals are unacceptable. I'm still under review two weeks after posting this... However, I did reach out to Apple support to get a follow up and this is what they came back with:

"

Hello Logan,

My name is Lucretia and I’m a Senior Advisor taking over the case from Ruby.

We understand you are looking forward to your news channel being available on Apple News.  We did check and it appears it is still in review.

Our news channels go through extensive review to ensure it meets all of our quality guidelines in an effort to provide the best content we can to our readers.

We sincerely apologize for the delay. I will gladly take any feedback regarding this procedure via email reply at this time and forward it to the appropriate Apple team, if you would like. Apple’s guidelines and procedures change frequently due to feedback from publishers like yourself.

"

I sent a response to this on the 14th but I still haven't gotten a reply in almost 10 days. Still looking for some form of support or feedback from Apple.

drhundertwasser Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I've been waiting more than 2 months (9 weeks to be exact).