How can I get "unban" so I can start to receive remote VoIP push notification again

Hello guys, like the title says. I'm tying to implment code so I can report the the call before I receive the remote VoIP notification call in method

func pushRegistry(_ registry: PKPushRegistry, didReceiveIncomingPushWith payload: PKPushPayload, for type: PKPushType, completion pushProcessingCompletion: @escaping () -> Void)

But under my research time I did get banned from the system and I was not aware for the change which apple announced before:
https://developer.apple.com/documentation/pushkit/pkpushregistrydelegate/2875784-pushregistry?language=objc
On iOS 13.0 and later, if you fail to report a call to CallKit, the system will terminate your app. Repeatedly failing to report calls may cause the system to stop delivering any more VoIP push notifications to your app.
So my question is is there any chance I can get myself "unban" from the system so I can at least debug my code to verify if my code is working or not

Replies

The problem solved. This is because I made some mistakes when I was trying to import a VoIP certificate to the backend.