Accessibility Focus Issue on Dismiss View Controller is not consistence.

Hi,

I have a Sample App. Where First_View_Controller has a "Center Button". After Click "Center button", Second_View_Controller is Appears via Push View Controller.

Now Second_View_Controller has Table View with a Cell "Header View" and Cell list [A, B, C, D]. Now this Screen has a default left bar button "< Back".

Now On Click TableViewCell A and B, I am Pushing "self.navigationController?.pushViewController(vc3, animated: true)" View Controller to Third_View_Controller.

and On Click TableViewCell C and D, I am presenting "self.present(navController, animated:true, completion: nil)" View Controller to Fourth_View_Controller.

Now Whenever I am coming back to Second_View_Controller from Third_View_Controller and Fourth_View_Controller. My Accessibility Focus in not Consistent with Table Cell Header View.

When Coming with popViewController then accessibility focus to Table Cell Header View but when Coming with dismiss() then accessibility focus either goes to Table Cell or Second_View_Controller "default back button".

Please help me set consistent accessibility focus to Table Cell Header View on dismissing the Fourth_View_Controller always. (Actual issue)

Thanks
Amit Tiwari