App disappear after processing

Hi supporter,

I'm have upload many times, with first 2times, have receive email with error missing description on info, but 5-10 nextime upload disappear after processing and didnt get any email status or missing error.

Please help me double check that, it's urgent by me. Im have email to support but didnt any response.

Im using xcode 11.

Thank you very much.

Replies

Hello minhvn,

Are you attempting to validate your builds either through the command line or through the organizer with Xcode 11 before you upload them?

Additionally, have you tried removing the Info.plist strings to see if you can get the builds to start showing back up in the App Store Connect console? The console is very finiky, but typically every build will show up for the first phase of processing where it shows the version and build number, but the application icon wont be visible. Do your builds show up for this phase? It usually lasts less than 7 minutes once you are done uploading the IPA file to Apple.

Hopefully this helps!

Hi, thank for you reply,

When upload, if have problem will show on xcode, after validate and distribution done, I am can see that with status processing, but after that, it's disappear, if Im distribution with same version and build number, it's said exits/

8times happend and I cannot delevery new release 😟

Hello minhvn,

Are you trying to use the same exact Build and Version information when uploading to App Store Connect? If so, this would be the primary reason for the build dissapearing.

Have you tried removing the Info.plist corrections to see if you can get App Store Connect to send you warning emails once again?

Hopefully this helps!

I'm having the same problem. Original build uploaded no problem and successfully uploaded about 5 new versions, which appear in the web interface for a while then dissappear! I've tried using xcode 10.2 gm and 11.2 gm. No emails from Apple, no issues when checking the build. HELP!