5 Replies
      Latest reply on Oct 19, 2019 8:27 AM by eskimo
      velu003 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Hi Team,

I have implemented NEVPNManager (IKEv2) in my app. It was working fine. Previously(iOS<13) if internet goes off system will reconnect untill internet is back. But now(iOS >13.0) system disconnecting the VPN in few seconds.(4-5secs)

Help me in this case.

• Re: VPN Disconnected in few seconds
          eskimo Apple Staff Apple Staff (12,265 points)

Does this problem reproduce if you configure the VPN using a configuration profile?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
          Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware
          let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

velu003 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Yes system disconnecting the VPN in few seconds(4-5secs) after device went offline. My manual profile doesn't contain ondemand keys.

In iOS < 13 it is reconnecting properly even with manual config.

eskimo Apple Staff Apple Staff (12,265 points)

I wrote:

Does this problem reproduce if you configure the VPN using a configuration profile?

You wrote:

Yes

OK.  In that case the correct escalation path is Apple Support.  I’m not an expert on VPN configuration, so I can only help out if the problem is specific to Personal VPN API.  If the problem reproduces with a configuration profile, it’s not an API problem, it’s a system problem, and Apple Support has the expertise to investigate that.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
                  Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware
                  let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"