iPad Air 2 with iOS 13 does not show my apps in open-in list or AirDrop list

iPad Air 2 with iOS 13.1.1 does not show my apps in open-in list or AirDrop list. (iOS 12 or older iOSs worked correctly)

However, iPad Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X with iOS 13.1.1 correctly show my apps in open-in list or AirDrop list.

It looks like a bug of iOS 13.1.1 on iPad Air 2.

All of my apps have the following info.plist data:

<dict>

<key>CFBundleTypeName</key>

<string>PDF</string>

<key>LSHandlerRank</key>

<string>Alternate</string>

<key>LSItemContentTypes</key>

<array>

<string>com.adobe.pdf</string>

</array>

</dict>

Is there any help? ^^

Accepted Reply

I've found how to solve it.

My iPad Air 2 has many PDF apps but the others don't. Therefore, I tried to remove some PDF apps on and on..., and finally open-in and AirDrop list show my apps.

The problem would be look like the number of visible apps with the same file type, it would be limited in iOS 13, and too small... Moreover, users can not configure the precedence or visibility.

Please make open-in and AirDrop list can show all apps with the same file type, and users can configure the visible setting for each app.

Thank you.

Replies

I've found how to solve it.

My iPad Air 2 has many PDF apps but the others don't. Therefore, I tried to remove some PDF apps on and on..., and finally open-in and AirDrop list show my apps.

The problem would be look like the number of visible apps with the same file type, it would be limited in iOS 13, and too small... Moreover, users can not configure the precedence or visibility.

Please make open-in and AirDrop list can show all apps with the same file type, and users can configure the visible setting for each app.

Thank you.