15 Replies
      Latest reply on Oct 14, 2019 5:57 AM by Manuello
      dltkdals92 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

        Universal Links was working fine on iOS 12 but I ran into issues when I updated to iOS 13.1 yesterday.

        URLs that's supposed to open the app when tapped are just opening up in the browser.

        Some users on iOS 13 reported the same thing.

         

        I believe AASA file is not being downloaded properly. I tried tapping on Open from the banner that appears on top of Safari when I land on one of my urls. This didn't help.

        Sometimes it worked fine after few re-installs and reboots but when you re-install again it stops working.

         

        I exported sysdiagnose and my swcutil_show.txt shows this for my app

         

        Service: applinks App ID: (my app ID)
        App Version: 102 
        Domain: (app.myurl.com) 
        User Approval: unspecified 
        Site/Fmwk Approval: unspecified 
        Flags: 
        Last Checked: 2019-09-26 00:48:24 +0000 
        Next Check: 2019-09-30 23:51:38 +0000

         

        while other apps (Apple News app for example) looks like this

         

        Service: applinks App ID:  ZL6BUSYGB3.com.apple.news
        App Version: 2300.5 
        Domain:  news.apple.com 
        Patterns: {"/":"*"} 
        User Approval: unspecified
        Site/Fmwk Approval: approved 
        Flags: systemApplication 
        Last Checked: 2019-09-25 18:45:50 +0000 
        Next Check: 2019-09-30 17:49:04 +0000

         

        For some reason it's missing the Patterns (from AASA) and Site/Fmwk Approval is unspecified.

        I also tried exporting sysdiagnose when universal link was working after several reinstalled and reboots.

        My app did have something for Patterns with Site/Fmwk Approval approved

         

        Right now I am confused as it seems like this is happening randomly.

        Last night I reinstalled/rebooted the app and non of the urls opened my app This morning I reinstalled/rebooted the app several time and now the url is opening the app every time.