How to test Metal app on different graphics cards

I'm having serious difficulties porting my OpenGL app to Metal. I've never had a complaint from users using the OpenGL version of the app, but when I shipped the Metal version (which was running just fine on my Mac with a discrete Radeon Pro 560 4 GB card) I got several reports that the app had glitches. I could confirm this by running the app on a friend's Mac with an integrated Intel Iris 1536 MB card, and fixed the problem. Then I got another report from a user running the app on a NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2 GB card, showing similar glitches.

I'm sort of desperate now because even if the OpenGL version of the app seems to run fine on every Mac, it doesn't work anymore on macOS 10.15 (as other users pointed out in other threads), and the Metal version of the app has issues on some graphics cards (which other users also pointed out in other threads) which I don't have access to and so I cannot test it, and I don't want to have to buy another Mac with NVIDIA graphics card (are there any more graphis cards vendors that I should know of?). Is there a solution to this dilemma?