Xcode not installing app on iOS 13 device (iphone)

I recently reinstalled my macOS and Xcode. I have my app which could be installed from Xcode to my phone, but it doesnt seem to install on my phone. The build is fine though.

What could be wrong?

Anav

• facing same issue many time, and to resolve this I just delete some apps from my device after that the issue resolved. don't know what is the exact solution but it works every time for me.

Add a Comment

Replies

>not installing

>could be installed

>doesnt seem to install

eh? Which is it? You mean you think it should but it doesn't?

Which version Xcode?

Have you installed apps to that device in the past?

Paid account or free provisioning?

Any errors?

Even the iPhone simulator is not launching.

Using Xcode, create a new project with the Single View iOS template, then make no changes to it and try to build it to your phone.

Hey, I'm having the same problem. I'm using macOs Catalina with Xcode 11.1. iOS 13.1.2. Since I updated both of them, Xcode builds fine, then goes to installation step goes through it with no errors... But actually does not install it. Then it tries to launch the app and shows me an error: 'Could not locate installed application'. It runs just fine in simulator tho.

Did you have any luck with this problem?

Same here, after updating today Xcode is building the app, thinks he is installing it but isn't, then tries to launch and failes because the app isn't actually installed...

seeing the exact issue

Having same issue. Trying reinstall of Xcode to see if that works. Did anyone manage to get this working?? Cheers.

Same here. Some solution? Xcode and others singing ipa programs not working with new iOS

I believe this original issue is separate to the new iOS 13.3.1 issue that is going around. This new issue, one that I have myself seems specific to those with a non-paid developer account and the apps can load onto the simulator but not onto the iPhone itself.

You can reference https://forums.developer.apple.com/message/404653#404653 and see if any of the solutions there help. If not, still waiting on a resolution from Apple.

In Xcode 11.7 When I enable the Frameworks with embedded without sign showing popup unable to install the app
Seems like , Issue got resolved after the iOS version 13.4.

and to more specific , It was the issue only with a non-paid developer account.

Thanks

I am having same issue from settings it did the installing. But Xcode still showing Version 12.4 (12D4e). And update button on Appstore don't works at all