Mac Catalyst "a unique bundle identifier for Mac will be added"

Now that Xcode 11 is fully released (downloaded directly from the App Store) and running on macOS Catalina 10.15 Beta (19A546d), I've taken the following steps but am not able to have Xcode create a maccatalyst.com.company style Bundle ID for my app so that I can select it in App Store Connect in order to match up and upload a build for distribution.

• Create a new App ID for iOS Platform with Bundle ID of com.company.appName
  • Create a project in Xcode (Version 11.0 (11A420a)) and set the Bundle Identifier to this same com.company.appName
  • Click the Mac checkbox in Deployment Info, see the message - "a unique bundle identifier for Mac will be added"
  • Later on, try and select the maccatalyst.com.company.appName Bundle ID in App Store Connect, but it is not one of the available options

I tried it with an AppID created for the macOS platform too.

I have some available bundle IDs to choose from that are maccatalyst.com or uikitformac.com that were created when I was using the Xcode 11 Beta. But now I can't get Bundle IDs that aren't on that list to appear on that list as maccatalyst.com versions of what I am enabling in Xcode.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

Tried it on a second machine as well, running macOS Catalina 10.15 Beta (19A558d). I just am unfortunately not able to get Xcode to create the mac catalyst bundle identifier that needs to be selected from the dropdown in App Store Connect for the "Bundle ID" of the app

You might need to go to the Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles page, click your identifier of your iOS app. Check "Mac" from the Capabilities. The Bundle Id is then created on the App Store Connect side.