Test flight issue ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage

Hello,

I would like to raise a concern regarding uploading an application into test-flight. This is the 5th time I am trying the same, with many solutions. I even tried the one, you shared through the mail.

Please find the issue details below:

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage

The recommended solution for this:

The app references non-public symbols in Frameworks/Flutter.framework/Flutter: _ptrace. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

Please advise me on the same with more details. It would be great if you check this cause at the earliest.

Thank you in Advance.

Replies

Facing same issue, but with different Symbol.

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in XXXX: ____chkstk_darwin. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

Advice or litttle detail will be highly appreicated.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Nikhil,

I found a workaround, you have to set deployment target for all the depedent project to iOS13, then only your build will get uploaded to testflight.

I tried this and it worked.

I set it to iOS 13 but I am still getting the error.

I'm getting error with different symbols ( worked just fine in June 2020)

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Streambox Media Player: kCGColorSpaceITUR2020HLG, kCGColorSpaceITUR2020PQ.

Swift code that generates the issue is below.

This is constants are and not depreciated. Either Xcode 11.6 or App store backend broke it.

if #available(iOS 13.4, *) {altSpace = CGColorSpace(name: CGColorSpace.itur2020PQ)}
if #available(iOS 13.4, *) {altSpace = CGColorSpace(name: CGColorSpace.itur2020HLG)}

Possibly 2020 PQ/HLG support got depreciated but not updated?

Removing this from the code get's it through Apple store submit.

Does Apple monitor this groups?