Not able to delete In App Purchase From App Store Connect

For the past two weeks I'm not able to delete in app purchase item for an app in app store connect. Because my new build does not utilize IAP feature, hence these are not required but because they are there app review team is rejecting my application on grounds of App Completeness guidelines. Here are the steps which I have already followed to delete the IAP from the app store connect portal.

• Goto app store connect
  • Click my apps Click on an app I need to edit
  • Click on features tab
  • Click on in app purchases
  • Hover on an in app purchase item
  • Click on "-" red sign to delete this item
  • Click on remove on dialogue box that appears

Instead, the page refreshes and when I again go to check the IAP items, it is still there.

I have gone from nook and corner to reach apple to help me with this, but no avail. Now my question is, has anybody else encountered this weird unexpected behviour on App Store Connect? or is it just me??

FYI: the items are also cleared from sale.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of muftiarfan Down vote post of muftiarfan
3.3k views

Replies

I am unable to delete as well. Ive been trying to let app reviewer to approve my app by ignoring this IAP. But they would not listen and gave a generic reply of:

"We keep finding that while you have submitted in-app purchase products for your app, the in-app purchase functionality is not present in your binary.

Next Steps

If you would like to include in-app purchases in your app, you will need to upload a new binary that incorporates the in-app purchase API to enable users to make a purchase.

Once you revise and resubmit your binary, you will also need to resubmit your in-app purchases for review since they are in the Developer Action Required state. For each in-app purchase product submitted, please be sure to edit the detail information or cancel the request to change the detail information for the in-app purchases using App Store Connect.

Alternatively, if you do not want to include in-app purchase products in your app, it would be appropriate to remove any unused in-app purchase products from App Store Connect."

I tried doing the alternative to remove the IAP. But stills show error when I tried to remove it. This is very frustrating.

Have you found a solution yet?