Catalyst App incorrectly flagging UIKit APIs as private

Hi, I have been trying to upload my iOS / macOS Catalyst app, the `UIActivityViewController` and related types are being incorrectly flagged by iTunes Connect / App Store Connect as private API usage. I used Xcode 11 GM Seed 2 and the passes validation locally.

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "Cerradura" 1.0.0 (2). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Contents/Frameworks/LockKit.framework/Versions/A/LockKit: _UIActivityTypeAddToReadingList, _UIActivityTypeAirDrop, _UIActivityTypeAssignToContact, _UIActivityTypeCopyToPasteboard, _UIActivityTypeOpenInIBooks, _UIActivityTypePostToFacebook, _UIActivityTypePostToFlickr, _UIActivityTypePostToTencentWeibo, _UIActivityTypePostToTwitter, _UIActivityTypePostToVimeo, _UIActivityTypePostToWeibo, _UIActivityTypePrint, _UIActivityTypeSaveToCameraRoll,The app contains or inherits from non-public classes in Contents/MacOS/SmartLock: UIActivityViewController . If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

Best regards,

The App Store Team