Midi AUv3 appearing in logic multiple times?

I'm making an Auv3 MIDI plugin (aumi type) which will be a port of one of my iOS ones

My basic framework - which at this point is litterally an AUv3 with busses and midi output set and aumi type appears in Logic in the MIDI fx drop down 8 times. I have a couple of other bought pugins (Reaktor and Numerology) which appear in the list only once

Any ideas what I might need to change ?

Replies

I do have the same problem - I assume the other MIDI plugins are AUv2, not AUv3.

Additionally, I have no idea how to debug it since no breakpoint is being hit and I have the slight feeling that the callbacks aren't even called.

The not-at-all-present documentation makes it even more difficult.

Yes - I emailed one developer - their plugin is indeed Auv2

This is very frustrating I must say. Like you say the documentation _really_ doesn't help

I have the same issue my Midi FX plugin that is AU v3 is appearing in Logic Pro X 8 times. Anybody has any fix for that?

I'm having the same issue as well. It's nothing we were doing because Logic 10.7 was just released today and Logic 10.6.3 was showing 8 inputs but without recompiling my code, in Logic 10.7 there's only 1 input now. I posted it over at the LogicProHelp.com website. https://www.logicprohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=160150&start=20#p841024