The company name or entity does not reflect your business association by Guideline 5.2.1

Hello forum.

I am a private developer, I made the application and posted it in the "Medicine" section. But I get a refusal

The company name or entity type associated with your Apple Developer Program account does not reflect your business association, as required by Guideline 5.2.1 of the App Store Review Guidelines.

Next steps

Your app must be published under a seller name and company name that reflects the "***" name. If you have developed this app on behalf of a client, please advise your client to add you to the development team of their Apple Developer account. If your client does not yet have an Apple Developer account, they can enroll in the Apple Developer Program through the Apple Developer website.

To request an update to the company name or entity type associated with this Apple Developer Program account, the Team Agent will need to contact Apple Developer Support to request an update to the company name. On the Contact Us page, select "Membership and Account," then "Organization Name Change" to make this request.

Note that submitting documentation showing permission to publish this app on behalf of the content owner or institution will not resolve this issue. This app must be submitted under the content owner’s own Apple Developer account.

The fact is that the name or description of my application is in no way associated with "***", the design and functionality do not repeat any application, and I do not understand why my application is constantly rejected and why should I sign it on behalf of some organization? I sent an appeal, but I did not receive a notification that the appeal was received from the moment of sending the appeal more than a day passed. Now I have again written the answer in the solution center. If anyone has an answer how to solve this problem or what is my mistake?

Replies

We really can't comment without knowing what "***" is and seeing the proposed description of your app in the App Store.

App Review must think "***" is the content owner of material within the app. If there is absolutely no reason for thenm to make this association then give them a few days to respond to the appeal. But if you can see why they might think that "***" is the content owner, even though, based on what you wrote above it ckearly is not, you need to address that issue in a convincing way.