Invalid Binary Error

After selecting "Submit to Review" in App Store Connect I recevied an email :

We identified one or more issues with a recent submission for App Store review for your app, "XXXXXXX". Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90806: CFBundleIdentifier collision - Each bundle must have a unique bundle identifier. The bundle identifier 'org.cocoapods.Alamofire' is used in the bundles '[Alamofire.framework, Alamofire.framework]'

ITMS-90806: CFBundleIdentifier collision - Each bundle must have a unique bundle identifier. The bundle identifier 'org.cocoapods.ObjectMapper' is used in the bundles '[ObjectMapper.framework, ObjectMapper.framework]'

ITMS-90806: CFBundleIdentifier collision - Each bundle must have a unique bundle identifier. The bundle identifier 'org.cocoapods.CocoaLumberjack' is used in the bundles '[CocoaLumberjack.framework, CocoaLumberjack.framework]'

We have watch extension in our application, and we use few frameworks in both main application and watch extension.

I am not sure how to handle this issue.

Replies

I am also seeing this message, I have uploaded many times before without issues. The offending libraries in my case:

ITMS-90806: CFBundleIdentifier collision - Each bundle must have a unique bundle identifier. The bundle identifier 'org.cocoapods.Require' is used in the bundles '[Require.framework, Require.framework]'

ITMS-90806: CFBundleIdentifier collision - Each bundle must have a unique bundle identifier. The bundle identifier 'org.cocoapods.CocoaLumberjack' is used in the bundles '[CocoaLumberjack.framework, CocoaLumberjack.framework]'

ITMS-90806: CFBundleIdentifier collision - Each bundle must have a unique bundle identifier. The bundle identifier 'org.cocoapods.KeychainAccess' is used in the bundles '[KeychainAccess.framework, KeychainAccess.framework]'

If anyone has seen this and resolved it I would be extremely grateful to hear what you did!

I am facing the same... Any solution you got for this ?

Do you have a watchOS app with a WatchKit extension? We are seeing this same problem and are trying tp pin it down to see if it is the same issue as https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/122048.

Yes, we have watchOS with WatchKit extension.