Xcode 11 Beta NSReadAccessURLDocumentOption Mapping Error

I've seen this once in a while in previous versions of Xcode 11 Beta, but once upgrading to Beta 7, these errors have become consistent.

Anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

<unknown>:0: error: imported declaration 'NSReadAccessURLDocumentOption' could not be mapped to 'NSAttributedStringDocumentReadingOptionKey.readAccessURL'
<unknown>:0: error: imported declaration 'NSAttributedStringCompletionHandler' could not be mapped to 'NSAttributedString.CompletionHandler'

Replies

Seeing this same thing. I thought it was related to command line tools pointing to the wrong version, but after switching that + cleaning I still see this whe compiling.

Yeah, this happens to me when I'm using the @objc declaration above a class that inherits from NSObject. When I removed the objc declaration the warning went away and then when I added them back the warnings did not return. :/

I'm seeing this when building from the command line both on my own machine and on CircleCI. I have been unable to find the erros when building direclty inside of Xcode, but this is preventing us from being able to build on CI when treating warnings as errors. We have 29 files that report the failure, but I have yet to be able to find anything that resolves it for us.

We are also seeing this on the first build after a clean. The second build it goes away. Currently we have not found a way of fixing it. This is causing the CI to fail each time.

Same issue here, but we are unable to reproduce it on the local machine. Could it have something to do with having multiple versions of Xcode installed (which is the case on CircleCI)?

Facing the same issue here. Unable to get a successful build from BuddyBuild. The first time it gives us the error when tried building in the simulator. The second time when I try to build in the simulator it's working in the local machine.

Any help??

Edited***********************

It's an Xcode 11 beta 7 issue. Once we built using Xcode 11 GM seed, it got succeeded without any issue.

After reproducing in a new project, discovered that the build failures locally and on CircleCi can be temporarilly bypassed by disabling "warnigs as errors" because the Xcode bug here is only emitting a warning by default.

Fortunately, the issue seems to be resolved in the Xcode 11 GM release.