Game Center Problems on iOS 9 Beta 4?

I have XCode 7 beta 4 running on my MacBook. I also have iOS 9 Beta 4 running on my iPhone 6 Plus. Whenever I run my XCode project on my device, and try to login to Game Center inside my app, it says "Cannot connect to server for reasons unknown" and then it just closes the Game Center invocation. When I go to the regular Game Center app, it freezes. Also, when I try to sign out of Game Center in Settings, Settings either freezes, or I get a loading screen that goes on infinitely. Please help.

Accepted Reply

This issue is fixed with the public release of iOS 9.

Replies

Have exactly the same problem! Any news?

You're right. Don't use Sandbox Accounts on iOS9 Beta 4 as this will freeze everything. I even could not sign off and sign in with a real account without restoring the complete iPad. Could you manage this?

I can't turn off sandbox mode to test GameCenter because my app is not live yet, so my game isn't in the live version of GameCenter. I haven't heard anything else about this issue, so I don't know if that many other people have this issue? Anyway, I hope this gets resolved soon.

I have this issue since i installed iOS 9 Beta with Sandbox mode turned on and I just fixed it by logging into Game Center from my Mac! It's alright now! What a huge relieve. 🙂

I've also noticed there is no sandbox toggle in Settings on iOS 9, so how do you turn it on and off? Also fakegood, all you did was sign in to GameCenter on your Mac and it fixed itself?

Are you using El Capitan Beta on your Mac ? Can you tell us more about what you did ? I tried logging out/in from mmy mac but it didn't help here.

Can anyone confirm this issue has been fixed in the newer betas? I haven't had a chance to download any of them yet.

I have this problem. I tried to log into my Game Center on my iMac running El Capitan GM today, but my Game Center on the iMac also froze!.. so weird... I will try on a non beta..

This issue is fixed with the public release of iOS 9.