The Complications are driving me nuts

I don’t know what is wrong with Apple but seriously, invest some time into watch faces that show information as no body wants to look as if they’re wearing a Rolex. Also, the complications are very easy to insert but the fact that this is still a problem where I want to have sweatcoins which is a complication that works on every other watch face oh but not the two new ones that actually give a lot of information. On either infograph, I can’t put sweatcoins as a complication yet it’s in my list and it seriously irritates because these type of little things should be fixed as when I look at my watch I can simply press sweatcoins button and that’s it instead of swiping left or right as who knows where it is. Apple is putting so much time into these useless watch faces like really the extra large clock as if iwatches were made so that older folks who don’t even know how to turn it in can see the time. And the *** pride stuff is too much as one watch face for that is enough. Honestly, it’s taken this long to get a browser to somehow work barely after how many iwatches? Samsung is honestly a better watch because it has more things to customize as yes we like to customize our watch faces which I wish I could sync and use a galaxy watch with internet access over these piece of garbages that you guys make a 44mm but yet 44mm is is the same strap size as the 42. I honestly looked at the new Samsung and they actually give you a pen that works with your phone as for $110 I get to use my pencil on just an iPad? This company is just going downhill ever since Steve Jobbs has passed as he was able to make more than just one new feature a better camera as if we are all photographers caring about the picture when they are already good enough. I played with a Samsung tablet and that actually doesn’t have the same boring screen that I have seen on the iPhone since it came out as Apple has airheads thinking they will be #1 continuing to make me disappointed every year now as before there were so many new features and not models of phones that I decided to get an iPhone because of that. Oh and 5g iPhones coming in 2020 like really Apple? Where have you been