Started getting invalid_request when trying to sign in

Hello,

We're working on adding Apple sign in to our login page, but just today started getting an "invalid_request" with every request. There hasn't been any changes to our service ID, etc. and the same info that was working previously. Is there anyway to get more information about what specifically is causing an issue? Or a system status to check if there's a more general problem?

Our URL:

https://appleid.apple.com/auth/authorize?response_type=code&redirect_uri=REDIRECT&scope=name%20email&state=STATE&client_id=CLIENT

Thank you

Accepted Reply

Please try with additional parameter response_mode=form_post when requesting name or email scope.

We will fix the error message to provide specific information.

Replies

I'm working with @rballou on this. Specifically the error says "Request missing required parameter or unsupported parameters or invalid redirect url", which doesn't help narrow things down much. This worked yesterday so we can't figure out what's changed today. Is there any way to get more specific error info, or has anything has changed today?

We are facing the same issue in two applications we built.

Please try with additional parameter response_mode=form_post when requesting name or email scope.

We will fix the error message to provide specific information.

Thank you very much ,it ok now

Dears I'm facing the same issue.

I'm using supabase with flutter and i keep getting this error.

Any advice?