Archive error. xCode 11 Beta Catalina 10.15

Help me Archive my project created on xCode 11.0 v5 Beta / MacOS Catalina 10.15 Beta
Archive fails with these messages. My Build destination is Generic iOS device.
Errors :
Failed to create provisioning profile. There are no devices registered in your account on the developer website. Plug in and select a device to have xCode register it.
No profiles for 'com.myCompany.myApp' were found: xCode couldn't find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching 'com.myCompany.myApp'
What must I do to remove these errors?

Accepted Reply

Do you have a paid Developer Program account?

Do you have at least one device to use for development with Xcode?*

Remember, you can't archive if:

- a simulator is selected instead of a device*

- there is an error when building*

- you haven't finished the 'Prepare for Submission’ stage for that app in App Store Connect

https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/LanguagesUtilities/Conceptual/iTunesConnect_Guide/Chapters/ChangingAppStatus.html

- you've recently renewed your (required) apple developer account, and not yet updated the provisions to reflect that activity

* You must have at least one device registered in the Member Center, but it doesn’t have to be connected to your Mac/Xcode when building, in which case select ‘generic iOS/tvOS device'

- - - If this is just about testing to a device and you're getting a message that Xcode can't archive, try deleting all older versions of that app on the target device first

Also see TN2215: Why is the Archive menu item grayed out in Xcode ?

-=-

Replies

Do you have a paid Developer Program account?

Do you have at least one device to use for development with Xcode?*

Remember, you can't archive if:

- a simulator is selected instead of a device*

- there is an error when building*

- you haven't finished the 'Prepare for Submission’ stage for that app in App Store Connect

https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/LanguagesUtilities/Conceptual/iTunesConnect_Guide/Chapters/ChangingAppStatus.html

- you've recently renewed your (required) apple developer account, and not yet updated the provisions to reflect that activity

* You must have at least one device registered in the Member Center, but it doesn’t have to be connected to your Mac/Xcode when building, in which case select ‘generic iOS/tvOS device'

- - - If this is just about testing to a device and you're getting a message that Xcode can't archive, try deleting all older versions of that app on the target device first

Also see TN2215: Why is the Archive menu item grayed out in Xcode ?

-=-