Build does not show up in App Store

Help! My uploaded Build does not display in the build display area, under the app name that I created on the App Store. I have just submitted a Build via xCode 11 Beta 5 to the App Store. I specified a manual signature for this Build during the upload. I selected a Profile that I had created on developer.apple.com (Profile Name same as the App Store App Name, Platform= iOS, Type= App Store) I selected a Certificate that I had created on developer.apple.com (Type= Distribution, Platform= All ) I had also created a new App name at the App Store yesterday completing the required App Information ( Bundle ID com.AppName.Appname Platform iOS , SKU ID etc ) After today's Build submission, I do not see my submitted App in the Build display area in the App Store under iOS App 1.0 Prepare for Submission. (Yellow button) When I hit Submit for Review then it throws me back to that Build display area with a red exclamation error icon.

I need to see my Build populate the Build display area under the App name that I created on the App Store. How to?
Thanks in advance.

Accepted Reply

IIRC, there can be a short delay before it appears...assuming your process was correct up to that point, of course.

Still no joy, try using the ASC mobile app.

Replies

IIRC, there can be a short delay before it appears...assuming your process was correct up to that point, of course.

Still no joy, try using the ASC mobile app.