How to increment build string

ERROR ITMS-90189: "Redundant Binary Upload. You've already uploaded a build with build number '1' for version number '1.0'. Make sure you increment the build string before you upload your app to App Store Connect. Learn more in Xcode Help (http://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/devba7f53ad4)."
Do help me resolve the above error that I see when I try to upload my app to the app store via xCode 11 Beta.

Accepted Reply

I don't have Xcode in front of me and I haven't used it in several weeks but there should be a Build field on the "main page" of the app in Xcode. I think it's right under the Version Number field. Change the Build number to be a higher number than it is now.

Replies

I don't have Xcode in front of me and I haven't used it in several weeks but there should be a Build field on the "main page" of the app in Xcode. I think it's right under the Version Number field. Change the Build number to be a higher number than it is now.

Thank you chuckc, that solved the problem for me. I went to the project editor, selected the target project, clicked General, and amended 'Version' and 'Build' under Identity.