iCloud tabs not available in iPadOS 13?

In Safari, pressing the two concentric squares in the top right corner brings up the open tabs view and, scrolling down, I should find the tabs open on my other devices but the list is empty.
Why so?

My other devices are: iPhone XS with iOS 12.4 and MacBook Pro with macOS 10.14.6

Thanks

Replies

Same here 😟 it has been like that since the first beta all the way through the beta version I'm currently running, the latest 13.1.

I tried switching off and on Safari in iCloud setting, disconnecting altogether from iCloud and signing in back again. Didn't help. I hope it will work with the 13.0 official release. Did you find any solution?

I have heard from someone that delved in Catalina’s code that something was changed in the path where iCloud stuff was stored in macOS. This has messed up things completely for iCloud and it seems that in Beta8 of Catalina it was reverted but I opted out from testing after this issue and having to restore the iPad. What I had noticed back then was that iCloud tabs were visible between iPadOS 13 and Catalina but invisible to all other OSs and viceversa... I really hope we won’t have to update all our devices at once to get basic functionalities going but what I absolutely won’t accept is that, if such a think will be needed, that Apple won’t tell it to the world in advance. Sadly, I wouldn’t be a cinch surprised...