apple card non ios13?

Anyone got the invite for apple Crad to work in ios 13

Replies

I never submitted the early notification request for Apple Crad. Not sure what a Crad is. Maybe you mean Card? I did submit a request for Apple Card on day one of the announcement, and am running iOS 13 beta 6, and have not received an invite as yet.

I got my invite and set up my Apple Crad on Aug 8 - using iOS 13 beta 6.

Hello, I just received my early applications email to Apple Card but using bêta public iOS 13, I am not able to apply Do I need to do something before be able to apply? Thanks for your help

Are you requesting the card using your Apple ID for iCloud or your iTunes Apple ID. It doesn’t work if using the iTunes Apple ID. Be sure you requested it byway the same AID as the Payment method in iCloud under settings. At least that’s what I’m telling myself. I just requested access using my iCloud AID. Will post my results.

Thanks for the reply I used my iCloud ID to ask Apple Card and received an email to be part of early tester of Apple Card. But when I go to “wallet” and try to add new card (as shown in videos) I don’t have the option to add Apple Card... (sorry if I am. It clear enough)

Ditto. I'm beginning to think it's because we're running iOS 13 beta builds.

To confirm;

You setup your Apple Card using a device running iOS 13 beta build 6?

Was there anything special needing to be done? I too received the email invitation, but am stuck without seeing the option to apply for an AppleCard on iOS 13

I just installed the latest bêta public iOS 13 beta 6 and it is still the same... :(

Anyone can apply Apple Card on iOS 13? It is open to everybody but it is still not working for me (iOS 13 bêta public 6)

I applied for the card while using an earlier iOS beta a few weeks back. I was able to go through the entire process. I recieved the physical card yesterday and was able to activate it using beta 7.

Huuummm, I don’t know why I am still not able to even see it on my iPhone :( I’ll send them a message in “feedback” application

Apple released iOS 13.1 to public beta testers.

I am still not able to apply Apple Card.

Anyone has access?

Best,

Anybody was able to have apple card with iOS 13.1 public beta test version?

I am still not able.

Thanks in advance.