I am trying to download watchOS 6 beta profile.

But every time I select the download it takes me to the Xcode download page? Anyone else seeing this?

Replies

I am having the same poblem. What ae we doing wong i have downloaded Xcode to see if that will esolve it but its the same. I just keep going round in circles. Can somebody please help.

I'm getting the same thing

Has anyone found a solution for this?? Not EXACTLY what's happening for me, but close! When I click download on the beta download page, it takes me to it, but there is NO watchOS profile to install!! Every other profile but watch is there!!

watchOS 6 is in public release and there is no current beta version available. That's why you don't see any watchOS 6 beta profile to download. You won't see one until Apple releases the next beta.

Go to the developer site on your mac - download the WatchOS beta profile, save it on your hard drive and then email it to your phone. Click on the config file on your phone and it will install the new beta profile. Once done just go to software update in the watch app and you will be set.