I have the problem in in-house app distribution.
XCODE Version 10.2.1
1. I have created the distribution with adding manifest, app thinning and create successfully
2. We have deployed the package in the dedicated server
3. We have created the web link to download using the manifest file (Manufest file created automatically from xcode, contains the different IPA file based on the device version)
4. Application is installed successfully and running
The problem happens that, my apple id is reactived from enterprise appstore
5. I have repackaged and deployed
6. here "Unable to download and install"
I found the fix but i needed the proper solution (When i rename the manifest and web link, it downloaded and installed). I understood there is the caching problem.
Now I need the solution, without renaming the manifest file, how to solve this issue. If anyone knows, please provide your answer
Retrieving data ...