ECG app in Canada

The ECG app was finally released here in Canada with iOS 12.4 and watchOS 5.3 yesterday. It is not currently available with watchOS 6 beta 4. Do you think it will be released in beta 5?

Accepted Reply

I've found the solution online. If you unpair, then re-pair your Apple Watch, the ECG app will appear. It did for me and I've just taken my first ECG.

Apparently if you set up ECG in the Health app yesterday it prevented the ECG app from showing up after the watchOS 6 beta 5 update today. The solution I found corrects that.

Replies

Looking for an answer to this question too. No way to easily downgrade the Watch to public release so I'm stuck without this feature now.

Possibly. Will require the code to be activated in iOS 13 as well. Only way to find out is to wait.

So close today. The iOS 13 beta 5 has the first part of making this available. I guess we will need to wait until watchOS 6 beta 5 before the full install is available.

Yup keep waiting. The iOS 13 has the code ready to go so it will work with watchOS 5.3. But with no new watchOS 6 beta there is no ecg yet.

I just updated to watchOS 6 beta 5 and still no ECG app in Canada.

Maybe we’ll have to wait until September.

I've found the solution online. If you unpair, then re-pair your Apple Watch, the ECG app will appear. It did for me and I've just taken my first ECG.

Apparently if you set up ECG in the Health app yesterday it prevented the ECG app from showing up after the watchOS 6 beta 5 update today. The solution I found corrects that.