dismissViewControllerAnimated ios 13 beta

[self dismissViewControllerAnimated:YES completion:^{

NSLog(@"Dismissed");

}];

After this executes, the screen goes blank in black color. WHen I changed to

dismissViewControllerAnimated:NO then the initial view controller gets presented properly.

This happened in iOS 13 beta simulator of iPhone XR.

Replies

It seems the animation doesn't work well for dismissViewControllerAnimated in iOS 13 Beta. The weird behavior I encountered is different from you. When I set animated = YES, no matter where the original view controller is, it will dismiss in left upper side.

I too have encountered the view getting hanged in other viewcontroller where the same method is used with Animated:YES.

The issue had dissappeared from iOS 13 beta 5. But now again after the iOS 13 official release, the issue again pops up.

If I give

[self dismissViewControllerAnimated:NO completion:nil]; it works. But with animated:YES it doesn't.

This has again occurred in iOS 15.4. All these iOS versions it was working fine, but now it has started to occur again. Strange enough, it is not happening every place. I am using the same code to present modal VC through out the app, but it's happening in only some places (needless to say it was working fine in previous iOS versions).

Needless to say, if I don't animate the dismissing, everything works fine but it looks super awkward.

I don't know how to resolve this issue.