Getting an error when trying to auth user [MusicKit JS]

I'm doing everything like in the docs and after I get to the login screen and login with my apple music it loads an empty webpage and in the browser's console there's this error:

"ember-i18n has been deprecated in favor of ember-intl"

I'd love to get help with this problem 🙂

Here's my full code:

var appleDevToken = "<MY-APPLE-MUSIC-JWT>"; //this token works for me with the Apple Music API

document.addEventListener('musickitloaded', () => {
    const music = MusicKit.configure({
      developerToken: appleDevToken,
      app: {
        name: 'AppleMusicKitExample',
        build: '1978.4.1'
      }
    });

music.authorize().then(musicUserToken => {
        console.log(`Authorized, music-user-token: ${musicUserToken}`);
    });
});

Replies

Updates in regrards to my attempts of making it work:

- It only happens on Firefox for some reason (yes i'm on the latest version), I even tried to login to other websites that use MusicKitJS and got the same error, so I assume that the problem is not with my code.

- I also tried using Opera browser and I'm able to login and play music, but for some reason only 30 seconds previews (but I'm sure that it's something wrong with my other code), but the problem with opera is that after few seconds it just says the session expired and that I need to login again with an alert that has the style of IOS, so that's weird...

- I also tried on Chrome and I manged to login but it won't play anything, not previews and not full songs, in the console I'm getting this error:

"Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Failed to execute 'update' on 'MediaKeySession': Rejected with system code (36)"

I'd love to get some directions on what I'm doing wrong 🙂