Getting Errors in Xcode 11 Beta (Running in macOS Catalina Beta)

Hi. I'm running XCode 11 Beta and macOS Catalina Beta yet the Swift UI framework, doesn't seem to work:

//
//  ContentView.swift
//  SwiftUIByExample
//
//  Created by *******777 on 7/11/19.
//  Copyright © 2019 *******777. All rights reserved.
//

import SwiftUI

struct ContentView : View {
    var body: some View {
        Text("Hello World Hello // error here says Cannot invoke initializer for type 'Test' with no arguments
            World Hello World Hello // error here says: Unterminated string literal
            World Hello World Hello
            World Hello World") // error here says: Unterminated string literal
    }
}

#if DEBUG
struct ContentView_Previews : PreviewProvider {
    static var previews: some View {
        ContentView()
    }
}
#endif

Erro

Yet this works on this tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF_euKrEB8c&list=PLuoeXyslFTubw4NtepDCis5tTqK37zT3Q&index=2

What setting did I forget to enable?

Thank you. God bless, Proverbs 31

(by the way, how do you attach files here, files like screenshots, a brief video, etc.?)

Accepted Reply

That's not was you are instructed in tutorial (no line feed).

It says

Text("Hello World Hello  World Hello World Hello  World Hello World Hello  World Hello World")

Replies

That's not was you are instructed in tutorial (no line feed).

It says

Text("Hello World Hello  World Hello World Hello  World Hello World Hello  World Hello World")

I see, no wonder his seem to go automatically on the next line as if he pressed enter (can't believe it was just that, been agonizing for days, even downloaded macOS Catalina beta. We just had different column setting. How do you set the XCode so it behaves exactly as that tutorial? Thank you so much, again.

By the way is line 13 to 16 (between the curly braces and it's in a variable) a closure or a computed property?