App Build Not Showing in Activity tab and Build list

Hi all,

I have created app first version 3.1 app is released successufully. Now i want realease update for same app version 3.2 but

It is not showing in build in Developer account Activity Tab and Build list, even it is successfully validated in and uploaded from Xcode

Accepted Reply

Thank you responding to question.

Actually after lots of efforts i got idea about failure, that is in app icon some off icon were missing (Assets.xcassets)

After adding those icons my app was successfully published on app store.

Thank you !

Replies

It may have been rejected for some other reason after it was uploaded from Xcode. You should have received an email or a notification (if you use the App Store Connect app) about the rejection.

Thank you for reponsding me.

My senario is defferent you told me solution for after 'Submit for Review' but i have not submitted yet.

I have uploaded several builds, they don't show up in iTunesConnect, shows as "processing" if i refresh page or click on 'App Store -> prepare for submission' then it is getting hide

No, what I told you is for after you upload the app to App Store Connect but before you submit. If the build disappears from the Activity tab in App Store Connect (before you submit), it means your app was rejected for some technical reason. They usually send you an email that tells why.

Thank you responding to question.

Actually after lots of efforts i got idea about failure, that is in app icon some off icon were missing (Assets.xcassets)

After adding those icons my app was successfully published on app store.

Thank you !