From the b3 release notes:
Xcode 11 includes SDKs for iOS 13, macOS Catalina 10.15, watchOS 6, and tvOS 13. Xcode 11 supports on-device debugging for iOS 8 and later, tvOS 9 and later, and watchOS 2 and later. Xcode 11 requires a Mac running macOS Mojave 10.14.4 or later.
I've run it on 10.14.5, BTW
No idea why you're not being offered the download... What country are you in? Have you already enrolled in any of the beta programs? Are you using Safari?
I'm confused, tho, that you said "just takes me to a page that displays <someText>...", but then claim "nothing downloads", as if the page showed the blue download button, but it didn't work when you clicked on it... A detail, but, one I'd prefer less contradictory, if possible, thanks.
Thank you for taking time to reply to my previous post.
Using Safari, I browse to this page:
I click on the "develop" link at the top which takes me to this page:
I click on the "downloads" link which takes me to a page which says "Sign in to Apple Developer".
I sign in with my apple id and I am then presented with this page:
The page shows that my apple id is logged in and says "Beta Software Downloads". It lists "Xcode 11 beta 3" with a blue button that says "Download".
I click on that "Download" button.
A page is displayed that contains the information from my previous post -- "Your Apple ID Status ... is up to date ...".
That's it. Nothing else. Nothing downloads.
Do I need to do something else? Is something wrong with my apple developer account? I don't know what else to ask.
Thanks, but you didn't provide the info for the other questions...and because I don't understand the issue, yet, I now have more:
- What country are you in?
- Have you already enrolled in any of the beta programs?
- Sounds like a login issue, but it seems odd you can login/participate here, yet the download page is complaining - assuming you're using the same apple ID for both?
- Are you using an app specific password with Safari?
- What version Safari, on which macOS?
- Using a VM, maybe w/windows?
- Are you using a 'Private Window' w/Safari?
- Are you inside a corporate firewall?
- What happens if you try to verify your (apple ID) email here: https://developer.apple.com/register/error/apple-id/
Confirm 2FA for your Apple ID here:
I have the same problem as yours.
Did you fix it?