3 Replies
      Latest reply on Jul 12, 2019 10:55 PM by KMT
      jarvis27 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I'd like to try out Xcode 11 Beta 3.  I am running macOS 10.14.5.  I thought it was possible to download the beta and run it on this version of macOS.  But when I try to down the beta from here:

https://developer.apple.com/download/

The browser just takes me to a page that displays "Your Apple ID Status" and then tells me that my "Country" is "On file", and my "Email Addres" is "Verified", and my "Mobiel Phone Number" is "Verified, and "Two-factor Authentication" is "Enabled".  But nothing downloads.

What am I missing?

• Re: Does Xcode 11 Beta 3 run on macOS 10.14.5? Is so, how do I get it to download?
          KMT Level 9 Level 9 (14,355 points)

From the b3 release notes:

-=-

Overview

Xcode 11 includes SDKs for iOS 13, macOS Catalina 10.15, watchOS 6, and tvOS 13. Xcode 11 supports on-device debugging for iOS 8 and later, tvOS 9 and later, and watchOS 2 and later. Xcode 11 requires a Mac running macOS Mojave 10.14.4 or later.

-=-

I've run it on 10.14.5, BTW

No idea why you're not being offered the download... What country are you in? Have you already enrolled in any of the beta programs? Are you using Safari?

I'm confused, tho, that you said "just takes me to a page that displays <someText>...", but then claim "nothing downloads", as if the page showed the blue download button, but it didn't work when you clicked on it... A detail, but, one I'd prefer less contradictory, if possible, thanks.