Can Install iPad OS 13 on 3rd Gen iPad Pro 12.9

I have a 1 TB cellular 3rd generation iPad Pro 12.9" I have tried to upgrade and install iPad OS 13 Public beta 1 & 2. The update looks like it works but when it restarts it stays at the apple logo and never goes any further. I have had to clean install 12.4 and restore from backup. I have tried to setup as new iPad with 12.4 and then upgrade to iPad OS 13 and that works. When in iPad OS 13 I go to do a reset and then restore from an iCloud backup and it freezes and never actually works.

Replies

Do you have a large photo library? The release notes state that users with one could be stuck on the Apple logo for some time during install.

Do you see CarPlay on the Settings/General screen? I do not have it on my beta3 of ipadOS On my 2nd gen 12.9 IPad WiFi/Cellular.

I do have the exactly same problem... i tried everything, with every beta 1-4 & public, i any way possible to install... always the apple logo. Yes, apple said they have the problem with big photo library‘s, but this should show a apple logo with progress-bar, the problem we have is without the bar. - also, its resolved in beta 4. I went to the apple store to make a hardware-diagnose, but they didn’t found anything. (But they can’t check cpu and ram. ) Pls. Somebody any information? Is it a hardware problem in the bionic part of the cpu, wich is used in a other way in ios/ipados13?