3 Replies
      Latest reply on Jul 5, 2019 4:56 PM by KMT
      eddierunner Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I can't access my Enterprise Accout because I can't set up two factor authentication. When I contacted support (both chat and phone), they just transferred me around and then had me submit a ticket online. It's now been two weeks (and many subsequent tickets) and I haven't heard anything. Everytime I call, they just tell me my ticket is open and they will get back to me soon.

I'm trying to follow all of Apple's rules by having an Enterprise Account to distribute my internal app but I can't login and the lack of support is really making me question why I pay extra just to have an Enterprise Account.

Has anyone else had issues with support? Anyone have advice on how to get issues with Apple resolved in a timely fashion?

• Re: No Enterprise Account Support?
          KMT Level 9 Level 9 (14,355 points)

>they just tell me my ticket is open and they will get back to me soon.

Ticket w/whom? DTS?

>because I can't set up two factor authentication.

What does that mean, exactly?

eddierunner Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Well, support has been passing me around. So I have at least one ticket with general Apple support, DTS, Enterprise support, and Apple Id Support. I can hardly keep all the different departments and their support support teams separte. I *think* the gate is Apple Id support but DTS and Enterprise Support say a ticket has been created for my issue and refuse to do anything more.

My issue is that I can't login to developer.apple.com to accept the latest license agreement because my account doesn't have two factor authentication enabled. But my account isn't allowed to login to iCloud on any apple device so I can't enable two factor authentication. Thus I'm dead in the water.  If only Apple support would help...

KMT Level 9 Level 9 (14,355 points)

DTS only works on code-level issues and isn't going to help with account problems, they should not have been involved in this, and there is no point in waiting around for their reply.

>my account doesn't have two factor authentication enabled

On the slim chance you haven't been directed here yet:

https://developer.apple.com/support/account/authentication/

...which among other FAQs, states...

What if I can’t enable two-factor authentication for some other reason?

If you are unable to enable two-factor authentication for your account, please contact us.

Use the contact us link below, request a phone call, be polite when contacted, but make it their issue, quoting the account authentication page if needed.

Good luck.