Unable to read disambiguation result in INAddTasksIntent

In my app, users can add tasks to lists via Sirikit (example Siri intent query: "In MyApp add to expense list 100 dollars for jeans"). if the list suggested is not available in the app, I ask for disambiguation.

the result from multiple choice in disambiguation is not captured in resolveTargetTaskList.

intent.targetTaskList?.title is the value I passed in the first try. as a result, it enters an infinite loop.

func resolveTargetTaskList(for intent: INAddTasksIntent, with completion: @escaping (INTaskListResolutionResult) -> Void) {
        guard let title = intent.targetTaskList?.title else {
            completion(.needsValue())
            print("no title value")            
        }
        completeResolveTaskList(listName: intent.targetTaskList!.title, with: completion)
    }

public func completeResolveTaskList(listName: INSpeakableString, with completion: @escaping (INTaskListResolutionResult) -> Void) {
        print("completeResolveTaskList")
        let allLists = getAllLists()
        for index in 0...(allLists.count - 1) {
            if allLists[index].spokenPhrase.lowercased() == listName.spokenPhrase.lowercased() {
                completion(.success(with: taskLists[index]))
            }
        }

switch allLists.count {
        case 0:
            completion(.unsupported())
        default:
            completion(.disambiguation(with: taskLists))
        }
    }

screenshot for reference:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ds-Z9FWpNEHwA0urBu3i4yazi0NEMsGq/view?usp=sharing

Please help me.

Replies

I have the same behavior which I noticed 1 month ago and before that disambiguation worked well and I did not change any Siri related logic for 2 years.

I think there is a bug in SiriKit.

Try saying instead of tapping on the presented task list.

Any way to fix it in code?