Apple feedback

Hi All,

I recieved below feedback on my app.. I worked with a developer who cannot work right now and I need someone to help me with the feedback.. it is really small issues but because I don't have enough knowledge to fix in Xcode..

Hello,

Thank you for providing this information.

Regarding 5.1.1, when collecting information from the user, that information needs to have a direct benefit to the user and contribute to your apps core functionality. Apps that request information that do not provide a direct benefit to the user when signing up are not compliant with the App Store Review Guidelines.

Regarding 4.0, apps should be optimized to support the device screen size or resolution it is run on. Your app displayed text and buttons overlaid onto each other.

To resolve this issue, it would be appropriate to revise your app.

Replies

Feel your pain, but please know that devForums is not a job board. Also, don't assume the feedback involves small issues. What needs to be done can vary from quick to an entire rework, and there may be other issues found later. Perhaps google can help you find someone to hire to work on your app.

Good luck.