ITMS-90035: Invalid Signature

Even putting me as distribution I get this error. ITMS-90035: Invalid Signature

Can someone help me? unfortunately working with applications for Iphone is a headache, company that only presents difficulties and no solution.

Replies

Hi!

I'm getting the same erro this week: ITMS-90035: Invalid Signature

I tried so many times using my laptop with mojave, Xcode 10.2.1 and the same certificate used on High Sierra without success.

Yesterday, I could distribute our app using Xcode 10.1 on High Sierra OSx. Yesterday I opened a ticket with Apple since I used the same procedures and certificate on both machine. One I could do it and the new one only shows me this error.

I have to agree that email error message does not provide us the correct information or what is going on.

Hope they provide us some update about it.

Hi I think we found out what is happening.
We found a file with the special characters on it. For exemple: "IconFileName (Cópia).png"
This was the issue. I just renamed it and archived successfully and got no erro from Apple system.
Verify if happen the same issue with your build.
------------------------
Como seu id me parece ser de brasileiro, recomendo verificar se existe algum arquivo com carecters especiais no nome.

Foi o que estava acontecendo conosco.
Espero que resolva.

Boa Sorte!

How you found the problme? Im having the same problem and I think it could be the same as yours...

thanks.