Why is Test Flight down?

I need to get a new build out for testing and Test Flight seems to be having problems right now. Please fix it!

Yesterday I uploaded a build and it was "Processing" all day long...stuck?

I uploaded a new build at the end of the day.

This morning I saw my new build in a state where I could submit it for external testing. I filled out the form and submitted...then an error occurred. Now all of my builds for the latest version of my app are "Processing" again, and the Test Flight page is loading very very slow.

This is super frustrating. Please fix this!

Accepted Reply

ok, it looks like it's working again...crossing fingers!

Replies

ok, it looks like it's working again...crossing fingers!

I'm seeing this same (or at least very similar) issue today. I uploaded a build and it was stuck "Processing" for about an hour and half. Then the build disappeared from the TestFlight and Activity tabs in App Store Connect. Now all my earlier builds (including the one that's now "Ready for Sale" in the App Store) are show as "Processing" in TestFlight when it eventually loads.

Hoping this similarly just starts working again ... fingers crossed here too! Frustrating.

I am seeing this also

I spoke with Apple Developer Program Support this morning, and they confirmed this has been a problem for a number of Developer Accounts over the last few days. Their engineering team is working on a resolution. They knew the problem before I even described what I was seeing, so I take it they're hearing from a few different people 😉

>they knew the problem

Shame they're too busy to update SS, then. Normal, I guess.

Thanks for the heads up 😉

I've been trying to get a build into App Store Connect so I can share via TestFlight given my current TestFlight app is nearing expiration. I've been trying all morning with no success.

I found a post back from March 1, 2017 talking about a similiar issue and it had a very odd thing to try. The post said that once you upload the binary and it is appearing in the Activity -> All Builds as Processing, go to Users and Access and perform some change to a user (like add a role/app or remove a role/app).

I did that doubting it would cause any change, but when I went to the TestFlight tab and iOS builds, it now appears there with the yellow dot and "Processing" status. It was not getting to that point before.

So, not sure if I just got lucky this time and my manipulation in the Users and Access did anything or not, but it is worth a try.

App Store Connect > My Apps > TestFlight > iOS showed all my new builds as "Processing", although they had completed processing in the Activity tab.

Going to Users and Access and adding a Sales role to one random user indeed fixed the issue, for a short time.

TestFlight > iOS showed the normal "Missing Compliance" message and I was able to answer Yes/No to the encryption question.

HOWEVER, reloading the page changed the status again to "Processing", so be quick to answer the Compliance question.