NETunnelProviderManager ios13 adaptation

hello:

NEVPNConnection -startVPNTunnelWithOptions:andReturnError:

When the app is first called when iOS13 is installed, it will jump to the Settings-General-VPN interface and let the user enter the password. However, after I updated the iOS13 beta version, if the setting APP is off, then the call will only enter the Settings-Common interface, and there is no interface for the user to enter the password. If the setup app stays in the Settings - General or Settings - General - VPN interface, the results are the same as before iOS13.

Replies

However, after I updated the iOS13 beta version …

If you’re having a problem with the iOS 13 beta releases, you should reports it as a bug. Please post your bug number, just for the record.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

I just updated the latest iOS beta system version (download address: https://developer.apple.com/download/#ios-restore-images-iphone-new), open the feedback app, when preparing feedback, it says Feedback for this beta has been closed and I don't know where to feed back.

I’m not sure what’s going on with the built-in Feedback app, but you can always file bugs via the web site and that’s what I’d recommend you do in this case.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”

After I updated iOS 13 beta2, I tried again and there was no such problem.

I tried again and there was no such problem.

With the Feedback app? Or the VPN password stuff?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”