Apple Music iOS 13 Dev Beta 2

Hi

I've just installed iOS 13 Dev Beta 2, I've noticed when launching the Apple Music App, I get a Enter verification code screen. I don't get a verification code. Even when I press resend, I still don't get one.

I have an Apple Music subscription.

Anyone else getting the same?

Thanks in Advance

Barry :-)

Accepted Reply

I was having the same issue as well. I deleted the Music app and reinstalled it from the App Store and the error has not come back since.

Replies

Same. Tried re-entering my phone number. I can cancel out but the message comes back every time I switch out and come back.

same problem for me

im using a iphone xs max and im also on ios 13 beta 2. im assuming its a bug because i can still stream music on apple music.

I was having the same issue as well. I deleted the Music app and reinstalled it from the App Store and the error has not come back since.

I tried the same. Works for me.

I cannot reinstall the app back after I deleted it...

Hi

Thanks, I done the same and no longer get the message popping up :-)

Thanks

Barry :-)

My music app would not load. Deleted it and it will not download now. Just sits there waiting......

This is deception! The application can not be reinstalled!

Did you find a fix I’m having the same issue.

Hi

Try switching your iPhone Off/On and repeat the procedure of deleting the Music App and reinstalling it. I didn't need to do that though, the fix worked like a charm for me first time :-)

someone please help. i need my music. i’m on beta 2 and deleted the app in hopes of the authenticating for apple music to go away. now i can’t reinstall. i tried restarting, and logging out of icloud.

The same for me