Feedback Assistant not working

In the latest (2nd) release of 10.15 beta, the Feedback Assistant is not working. It will not let me create a new issue. Also, the feedback assistant on the website will not accept a bug report either. I need to report a bug in 10.14.5 and without the Apple Bug Reporter, there is no way to do it.

I miss the old Apple that was around during System 7 and OS X 10.6.8. 😟

Replies

This also happens for me. There are many new bugs in beta 2, so lots of things to report.

When I go here: https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/welcome

All I get is a screen with two options:

Join the Apple Beta Software Program to use
Feedback Assistant to report general usability
issues with Software Betas.

Use the Apple Developer Program to report
Feedback for APIs or Developer tools.

Clicking the second one takes me to a Login screen, which then returns me to a screen with the same two options in an endless loop.

I have no way to report anything.

I have the same problem, Feedback Assistant will not let me create a new issue, which is quite frustrating as I want to report a couple of things.

Seeing the same issue here. Very frustrating, have bugs to report and no way to report them ! Seeing this on iOS 13 beta 2 as well 'Feedback for this beta is closed'

> have bugs to report and no way to report them

Even if you never filed a bug, Apple still harvests your actions in the background, so while you wait for the ability to speak directly, just keep pounding on it - Apple is always watching 😉

Experiencing the same issue. No Feedback Assisant link in Help menu of any App under macOS 10.15 (19A471t)

Feedback Assisant website goes into endless login loop from link https://feedbackassistant.apple.com

This issue has been resolved about 10 minutes ago. Please try again. Thanks all for your patience.

I am seeing my bug list now but when submitting I get:

There was an error trying to submit your feedback

Error: Request failed with status code 500

Yes it is frustrating. I use the feedback reporter on the web and it has issues too.

As said elsewhere, Feedback Assistant works now, but it does not show some macOS versions to choose from.

macOS is becoming so unreliable it reminds me of windows !

It is here again today... Why do you keep making things worse ?

Bugreporting used to be so simple until you decided to overcomplicate things.

There are about 1000 bugs left open from the last decade. Instead of ruining the bugreport feature perhaps it would be better to fix old bugs... Just saying !

Before we could report bugs. Today we cant even report bugs because the bugreporter is buggy..

Whats next ?

No it does NOT....

Feeback Assistant in both App and Web forms does not allow me to create feedback.

In the App, the New Feedback button and menu items are disabled. The website just displays a static Where would you like to start your feedback page with absolutely no links, buttons, or options to do anything.

Same problem here. I cannot report bugs via the web site or the app.