Cellular on  Watch Series 4 Fails

Cannot use Cellur on Watch after installing IOS 6. On watch under mobile data the world plan - states no sim and status shows no connection. On iphone when you click set up mobile data - says no data plan avaiable, even though this has been confirmed by network. Had to restore to previous IOS as soon as I did this then all worked fine.

Accepted Reply

I have the same issue - watch shows "no sim" /. " no connection", but watch app in my case correclty lists teh cellular plan (T-Mobile).

Just updated to watchOS 6 beta 2, but the issue persisted.

Replies

I have the same issue - watch shows "no sim" /. " no connection", but watch app in my case correclty lists teh cellular plan (T-Mobile).

Just updated to watchOS 6 beta 2, but the issue persisted.

update - updated paired phone to IOS 13 beta 2, and can now see data usage for each app.

However, all apps show no data being used and have now confirmed that cellular on watch is not working.

Any suggestions for fixes for this?

Have you tried to reinstall watchOS to see if it will correct the problem? It may help and it may not, but file a bug with the Feedback app first before doing so. It’s been my experience with Apple beta software that if you install it over top of pre-exsisting software, something doesn’t write to the device that way it’s supposed to and causes problems when there wasn’t any.

i have exactly the same problem with my watch, did you restore iphone to 12.3.1 to remedy the problem and get watch app on phone in set up mobile data the correct network at the moment mine is telling me O2 does not support the Apple Watch?

Getting the same thing, and even when you follow the link to apples site it shows that o2 is supported

Any ideas

Latest Public Beta caused them same issue as previously reported had to revert back to iOS 12.4 on iPhone watch is now on iOS 5.3 and all works fine.

watchOS 6 beta 3 - still no cellular recognized.

(no sim / no connection)

installed latest IOS beta on phone then latest IOS beta 6 on watch and all works 🙂

Cellular Working Fine

Nike Series 4 / 44mm AT&T + iPhone 6s AT&T:

Watch OS 6 devβ3 + iOS 13 devβ3.

👍👍